Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Skipping and hooping along

Oscar just starting his skipping career




William asked us to get him a skipping rope so he get get fitter and can kick ass at th e upcoming squash tournament (and hopefully shed a few kilos in the process). The whole family is now obsessed with skipping, Elliot is pretty bad, he claims he has never tried to skip before - yeah right - Oscar has taken to it like a pro and William of course has thrown his whole self into it and is trying to do fancy tricks. They can't walk past a skipping rope without having a little go. On another energetic note, I had been reading the live wildly walk lighty blog and became engrossed in Sara and her hooping! So I despatched Lee and Oscar to the shops to get one. For Oscar of course!!!! Anyway I am totally bad, I'm sure I used to be able to hoop when I was a kid - I blame the hoop, think I need an adult one. I will keep trying though.

William being an enthusiastic hooper!

Continung on an energetic note, I have been following this blog and was well impressed by the hooping and all it represented. So I despatched Lee and Oscar off to the shops to get one, for Oscar of course. BUT I totally suck :( I'm sure I used to be able to do this when I was a kid. I blame the hoop (of course), I reckon I need an adult one. Anyway I shall persevere! I hope this post works as I have been messing around for about 90 mins trying to post this entry and I'm over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment