Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Credit fraud?? Moi???


Well the day started off in the usual manic hurry up Oscar way, forgot to put the bin out - why did they have to change the day? It was Friday for years and now it's a freaking Wednesday- what good is that to someone who forgets all the time??

Dropped Oscar at school and went off to my yoga class. Yes I have finally managed to start, this is my 4th week and I'm enjoying it very much. Marg, the lasy from Greenwood Yoga who runs the class is excellent, she is older and has such a great voice, very soothing. I wasn't very soothed when she told us to try salute to the sun on our own though, I kept losing my place :(.

After Yoga I went across to the market to stock up on pleny fruit and veg to try and keep my kids healthy and Willia slim. Shock horror my credit card was declined. This has never happened before and the lady said it had expired (06/10), I thought it expired at the end of the month but hey ho. Transpired after 18mins and 37 secs on the phone to NAB that the Fraud team had put a block on it as I did a transaction with UK (Wills squash shoes) which they thought might be dodgy, all good now though.

Went to the post office to get Oscar and Elliots passports sorted (second trip) so that is all done now - huge sigh of relief and nearly $750 later. Oscie had swimming lessons so I took the opportunity to look through a mince recipe book from the library = yum - heaps of great looking nosh with all kinds of mince.

Chris was "supposed" to be coming round so the kids could have a play but another one of Lees great organisational disasters - he didn't. Lee and Elliot headed off to squash, at least Elliot will get some excercise after slobbing around all day.

Am bidding on a candle making kit on ebay, fingers crossed. Have always fancied having a go at making them, I use so darned many so I may save some money and they will be good as pressies if I manage to do it properly.

  • Lee at the City to Surf half marathon last year (just experimenting moving photos around)

Casualty night tonight, last day off, back to work tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment