Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where has the time gone

I am totally crap, where has the time gone, why can't I do anything that I plan to and stick to it!!!!!

Well let me see, it's a new year and my great plans had been to make all my own presents, do yoga more seriously and carry on with all my great garden plans, hmmmmm. The yoga mat has had about 3 workouts, my veggies are wilting under the blostering aussie sun and have managed to make a couple of plastercast mould ornaments, not great is it!! I have another birthday coming up in a week or so - got great plans in my head but can't seem to get them any further.
Hey ho

I have just taken on another job to add to my collection so that makes 3, am I a mug or what, but considering we earn less than we did 7 years ago, I don't think I have much option. It is an area rep/supervisor for the junk mail company (wow). Basically I have to recruit new walkers and ckeck that they have made their deliveries by going round all the areas (all 8 million of them) and checking houses per area with a fancy gps type tool (very hi-tec). I start in a couple of weeks and have training this week and next.

Talking of training, we have 3 days of training for the new hospital computer system so I had better go and get ready.

I will be more positive, proactive and just get on with it instead of whinging - that will be me this year - watch this space...........LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment