Thursday, September 24, 2009

The first day of the rest of my life.

I wish I had started a blog ages ago. i did one for the restoration of my kombi (Klaus) but when he was finished then so was the blog. My mum suggested it when I was talking to her on the phone - well she used the word diary as she has no idea what a blog is bless her, she has trouble enough remembering the word computer. She mentioned the diary as she thought it would have been a good idea to use one to record my youngest sons' progress with his language difficulties. Oh well almost 5 years too late but I'm sure I can pick up the pieces.

Since I am a gardening fan, a recycling adict and ever evolving green warrior then I thought I could record my thoughts and disasters with these areas too.

Anyway as usual I am wasting precious time at 7am in the morning when I should be getting things ready for school and the day ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Di!

    It's good you started a blog. Your kids will be interested in it when they are older. And it's a good way to keep in touch with far-flung friends and family, we've found!

    ReplyDelete