Saturday, June 18, 2011

This week...

We have that moving house bug again, the paintbrushes are out and the doors are finally being finished off (4 years later). We have been wandering round Old Quinns whimsically gazing at the lovely old homes and shacks. There is a house for sale which we have nicknamed "the 70's house" which needs heaps of work doing to it due to the fact that it is still in the 70's but hey that would be vintage now, which i love so it can stay. :) Anyway it's too expensive but we can dream.....i'm still holding out for Margaret River or Bussleton at least!

William had another bad will incident where he rang me in tears asking me to go to school because the head teacher had confiscated his scooter. Of course he wasn't riding it when she saw him zoom past the window :(. I got it back but he's not allowed to take it to school and he was in tears with his fists clenched getting angrier and angrier when she spoke to us, to the point where he stormed off. I don't know how to get through to him and help him sort it all out in his too mature but still a child head.

Caught up with Lynn and endured gross coffee which was a laugh.

Gardening wise have planted some carrots, garlic and leek. Peas and beans that I put in are not doing a thing! have been saving my egg shells and crushing them to put round the seedlings to keep those darned squidgy sluggy things away. My pumpkin plant is rambling well but flowers are just dropping off.

Work are looking at changing our shifts, I about blew a gasket because as normal no communication, just have a look at this roster! They want a 3pm start (can't do) and every second weekend, can't do unless I give up CW and loose money. I also loose my 8 days off with 4 days being my longest break. Needless to say it was a crap shift and I spend most of it with a bright red face getting redder every time someone mentioned it. The next day was much nicer when I had got over it. I have to take it as an opportunity to make things better or make a change. I've emailed her and told her what i can and can't do.

Liz is off to margaret river with wendy.................wahhhhh not fair.

Elliot has finished his exams, all 2 of them, he has been bowling, at his mates and up to moore river, he is sure getting out and about, not sure if there is a 'special" girl yet. A few "friends" but like he'd tell me anyway...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment