Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The last few months

God I am crap at this.....Since I last wrote I have






Turned 44.....not good but past caring, I got an IPod so that makes it all okay.



Elliot has turned into a proper teenager and has started partying and drinking



William has been bad Will but seems to be good Will again



Oscar needs to have a plate in his mouth and one of thse horrendous head appliances to fix his jaw.



William needs braces.



Lee has gone slightly deaf.



Got some new chicks



Built new rabbit/chick/guinea pig enclosure



Been to a pscychic party - my Dad came through so gay Peter reckons



Been to a gardening workshop with free food!!



Have put a deposit on a holiday house to go back to UK next year for a month



Still Dreaming of moving to Margaret River






No comments:

Post a Comment