Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meeting with Wills teachers

Well, they were nice, they know William, they have received the Will Death Stare many times. They find my little chubba chops arrogant and cocky, oh dear methinks we have built him up a bit too much. We are trying to address it though and hopefully he realises he is being a complete twit and will snap out of it.

Liz had her ingrowing toe op so picked he up from the docs and ferried her back home, I picked up coffee and cake froma maccas so we demolished that and then I left her and her manky toe to suffer.

Made my first candle, it is for Nikki and have made an Opium smelling one, althought it doesn't smell much like my Opium. It was fun though and very easy, I used soy wax which is more friendly than the other wax (apparently).

Didn't go to yoga this week, looks like I'm going to miss this term out, it's too much of a rush on Wednesdays, papers to deliver still and ironing too, hey ho. I will have to do some at home. Got a couple of new books for Elliot and he cleaned his room and sorted out all his DVDs and books in order to get one!! The other has been put away for the next time he needs to blitz his room.

Watched Bran Nue Dae, the movie with Amanda Kombi in it, it was a lovely film and Elsie look AWESOME. I loved the interior decor on her. Paint job was not too shabby either.

Got a fantastic little luggage case thing from salvos for $6 and a pair of Sportsgirl jeans for $9. I have a pair that I paid $90 for so I am wellll happy. Hopefully I can pick up some more luggage and have enough for all of us for our trip which is getting closer and closer......

No comments:

Post a Comment