Wednesday, July 14, 2010

another plot losing day






A last the rain has stopped!! Had a mental angry morning, not being able to snap out of the "almost back at work so I'm ferral routine", yelled at everyone, the kids, the man on the other end of the phone at the visa place! Well, why do they have to charge me interest on interest on interest....










Took Elliot to get his bottom set of retainers and Will to do some of his paper round. After that we headed off to squash (what a surprise) and got some petrol on the way - now the petrol gauge is play up. That's 3 things, no more OK!



Did the fruit and veggie shop then we all went to the beach and had come chippies, it was nice, they played and had fun, I was calm and happy.





Lee got a speeding ticket, not happy, we argued about how fast he was going, angry angry - went to get some paint for the gate to calm down. I did.



Lee doesn't like the paint HE chose, now he wants it black, I think it will be fine. Oscar played with Jake and had fun, Elliot went training with the Rugby boys, it's all coming good.


Lee and Elliot went off to Squash and I sat down and tried to make out a new budget.

Intended to dye my hair and put another dread it but have a headache so will just do this and settle down with "casualty". I am so easily pleased.

Read a bit of Boho girls http://bohophotography.blogspot.com/blog, she is such an inspiration and gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment